Corporate partners play a big role in shaping the future of Irvine Nature Center. Your support allows us to continue to bring our award-winning environmental education programs to children, families, and adults across our region.
As a corporate sponsor of Irvine Nature Center, you are:
- Demonstrating your company’s commitment to the environment and to conservation of the natural world.
- Supporting Irvine’s meaningful work to inspire the next generation of environmental stewards.
- Helping Irvine steward our 211 acres and 8 miles of trails in the Caves Valley.
SPONSOR AN EVENT OR PROGRAM
Irvine events and programs offer excellent marketing and corporate benefits for our partners, including increased name recognition, brand awareness, and employee appreciation. A partnership with Irvine Nature Center demonstrates your company’s commitment to protecting our planet through the education of our biggest and brightest hope for the future…our children. We would love to partner with your company on our next event.
- Pumpkins on the Green – Irvine’s signature “un-gala” – attended by 500+ of Baltimore’s leaders and influencers. This event sells out every year.
- Summer Nature Camp – inspiring future environmentalists – igniting the love of nature for over 500 area day-campers, ages 3-13, June through August.
- Eat, Drink and Learn – Irvine’s popular adult lecture series – attended by hundreds of green-minded, environmental enthusiasts.
OTHER WAYS TO GET INVOLVED
Show your support and engage with Irvine in other ways. Whether you’d like to donate services or goods in-kind, or plan a day of rewarding volunteering with your employees, we would love to work with your organization. We also offer corporate event rentals, so please consider hosting your next event at Irvine and supporting us through your rental fee.
BECOME A CORPORATE PARTNER
A long-standing community nonprofit, Irvine Nature Center is proud to have been recognized as a fiscally responsible, accountable, and transparent organization. Your company can give with confidence. Interested in learning more? Please contact our Director of Development Anna Lincoln Whitehurst at WhitehurstAL@ExploreNature.org or 443-738-9236.
Sign Up for Updates
Get the latest from Irvine Nature Center