We have moved our greenhouse indoors, and are converting it into a “gingerbread house.”
Until Wednesday, Dec. 17, we’ll “stuff this gingerbread house” with non-perishable items to benefit LOUD (Life Outreach & Urban Development) Food Pantry in Windsor Mills and Hannah More Shelter in Reisterstown.
You can help us by donating:
- canned goods (soup, fruits, vegetables, beans, etc.)
- boxed foods (cereals, crackers, pasta, etc.)
- beverages (juice, powdered milk, etc.)
- hygiene items such as toothpaste, toothbrush, soap, brush or comb
- toilet paper, paper towels, facial tissues
Please drop off any donations in Irvine’s Exhibit Hall, where the greenhouse-turned-gingerbread house will be easy to find!
Thank you for helping to support our greater community.