Irvine is a private non-profit organization with an independent Board of Trustees. As such, we receive minimal funding from state and local government agencies. Instead, we rely upon our members, program participants, corporate and foundation partners, and individual donors to ensure that our grounds, trails and facilities remain open and free to the public year round year. Every gift, no matter its size, is greatly appreciated and contributes to mission success.
There are many ways for individuals to give:
- Make a tax-deductible online donation.
- Purchase or renew a membership.
- Participate in our monthly giving program.
- Participate in United Way or workplace giving or ask your employer to match your donation.
- Give a gift of stock.
- Include Irvine in your charitable legacy plan.
To explore how you can help, click on the links above or contact Anna Lincoln Whitehurst, Director of Development, at 443-738-9236.
Special thanks to the Citizens of Baltimore County for their financial support