Irvine's Trails Are Open
10 a.m. to 4 p.m. (No admission after 3 p.m.)
Non-Members: $5 per person (children 5 and under are free)
***Become a member of Irvine. Limited time offer; $75 family membership special (regularly $100). This includes unlimited access to Irvine and discounts on educational programs and events.
*Irvine charges a nominal $5 per person admission for non-members to offset costs associated with necessary property maintenance.
VISITOR INFORMATION PROCEDURES
As a result of the COVID-19 health pandemic, visitation procedures have changed. The safety of our visitors and our staff is our top priority.
- Please wear face masks at check-in.
- Please practice social distancing by staying six feet apart from others on Irvine’s trails. Step aside if others approach.
- Bring your own water, hand sanitizer and bug spray.
- Restrooms will be closed. Portable restrooms will be available on the property. They will be sanitized daily.
- Trash cans will not be available. Please take any trash you generate with you.
- No gatherings larger than 25 people are permitted. For groups of 10 or more, please contact Emily Ludy at 443-738-9237 or LudyE@ExploreNature.org to schedule your visit.
- Irvine may close if unsafe weather conditions (storms or high winds) arise as there are no covered spaces available. Please check this website on the day of your planned visit to make sure Irvine is open.
- Only the trails are open. All buildings and facilities remain closed except to essential personnel.
- No dogs or bikes allowed on Irvine’s property.
- Please do not visit if you are feeling sick. If you are sick, please stay home.
** Irvine is not responsible for any potential exposure to Novel Coronavirus, or COVID-19, or any subsequent damages that result.
“I felt safe to visit and it was space for my family to hike and enjoy nature. Of course, the trails were as always beautiful. It helped settle some anxiety and allow us to just be in the moment.” -Irvine Visitor
Sign Up for Updates
Get the latest from Irvine Nature Center