Irvine's Trails Are Open
Beginning Tuesday, June 9, 2020
10 a.m. to 4 p.m. (No admission after 3 p.m.)
Non-Members: $5 per person (children 5 and under are free)
***Become a member of Irvine. Limited time offer; $75 family membership special (regularly $100). This includes unlimited access to Irvine and discounts on educational programs and events.
*Irvine charges a nominal $5 per person admission for non-members to offset costs associated with the current environment.
VISITOR INFORMATION PROCEDURES
As a result of the COVID-19 health pandemic, visitation procedures have changed; but our priority has to be the safety of our visitors and our staff. Please bear with us as we implement new procedures and work through the challenges of reopening our property safely and with all necessary precautions in place.
To ensure your health and safety, please follow these new policies:
- Irvine is required to limit the number of visitors on our property at one time. Therefore, we are encouraging all visitors (including members) to register online in advance of your visit. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Visitors will be required to check in at Irvine’s entrance upon arrival. Please bring your registration confirmation with you. You will be given a property map which includes other pertinent details about your visit.
- Please wear face masks at check-in.
- Please practice social distancing by staying six feet apart from others on Irvine’s trails. Step aside if others approach.
- Bring your own water, hand sanitizer and bug spray.
- Restrooms will be closed. Portable restrooms will be available on the property. They will be sanitized daily.
- Trash cans will not be available. Please take any trash you generate with you.
- No gatherings larger than 10 people are permitted.
- Irvine may close if unsafe weather conditions (storms or high winds) arise as there are no covered spaces available. Please check this website on the day of your planned visit to make sure Irvine is open.
- Only the trails are open. All buildings and facilities remain closed except to essential personnel.
- No dogs or bikes allowed on Irvine’s property.
- Please do not visit if you are feeling sick. If you are sick, please stay home.
** We are reopening in conjunction with County and State regulations as well as guidance from the Centers for Disease Control. As such, these new procedures have been instituted to keep you and all visitors healthy and safe throughout your visit to Irvine. Mandates and recommendations from government officials and the Centers for Disease Control may change our ability to follow this new limited opening plan. If we find that guests are not following appropriate social distancing or other guidelines, we may be forced to completely close again.
Have a question about registration? Contact Emily Ludy at LudyE@ExploreNature.org
** Irvine is not responsible for any potential exposure to Novel Coronavirus, or COVID-19, or any subsequent damages that result.
“I felt safe to visit and it was space for my family to hike and enjoy nature. Of course, the trails were as always beautiful. It helped settle some anxiety and allow us to just be in the moment.” -Irvine Visitor