Eco-Explorers: After-School Nature Club
Weekly Nature Exploration and Science Club for Grades K-5
At Eco-Explorers, students will engage in meaningful outdoor environmental education after school! We strive to foster fun, safe, and immersive interactions with nature right at your child’s school. During the program, students will enjoy time exploring the great outdoors, creating nature crafts, conducting science experiments, and getting to meet live animal ambassadors from Irvine Nature Center. Topics from past club sessions include exploring habitats, nature science experiments, pioneers in the field of nature, and animal caretaking. We hope to share with students the wonders of nature, teach some simple things they can do to conserve it, and nurture a lasting connection with the natural world around them.
NOW ENROLLING for Winter 2024! Classes begin the week of January 8th. Click to learn more and register your student for the WINTER SESSION at one of our existing nature clubs.
Eco-Explorers After-School Nature Club is currently offered at:
- Beth Tfiloh Dahan Community School
- Cross Country Elementary Middle School
- Glyndon Elementary School
- Jacksonville Elementary School
- Krieger Schechter Day School
- Owings Mills Elementary School
- Reisterstown Elementary School
- Relay Elementary School
- Robert Moton Elementary School
- Roland Park Country School
- Timonium Elementary School
- Watershed Public Charter School
- Westowne Elementary School
If you are interested in offering Eco-Explorers After-School Nature Club at your student’s school, please contact Emily Ludy at LudyE@ExploreNature.org or 443-738-9219.