As the only private, non-profit nature center in the region, Irvine relies upon the support of countless individuals, foundations and corporations. Annually, we offer free admission to our grounds, trails and facilties to 70,000 people. Donations that help us support this are always welcome. Donations to Irvine are tax-deductible as we are a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization.
Donor support can come in a number of ways, be it through membership, volunteering, donations to operations or the capital campaign, in-kind donations of needed equipment and supplies found on our wish list, and/or shoppoing in our Nature Store (where our members maximize their purchase with a 10% discount).
As a donor, you want to know how an organization is going to use your money. See for yourself! We invite you to peruse our Annual Report and learn more about our activities this past year.
10 Ways to Support Irvine Nature Center
1. Make a tax-deductible online donation.
2. Join as a member.
3. Register for our adult-friendly continuing education classes.
5. Donate an item from our wish list.
6. Shop in our Nature Store.
7. Participate in ongoing programs and fun events.
9. Ask your company to match your gift.
10. Write Irvine into your estate planning.
Site design by AvideonCRM.