STORE UPDATE: The Nature Store has gone through some renovations! It is officially re-opened. Visit us to have a look at the new, terrific space!
The Nature Store is one of the region's best places to shop for the nature-enthusiast on your gift list. We carry a full line of products including:
- Bird seed (including Irvine's own special mix)
- Eco-friendly jewelry and other gifts, like fair trade notecards and locally made crafts
- Binoculars, bird houses, feeders and field guides
- Local edibles like wildflower honey and maple syrup
- Healthy baby items and toys for children, including stuffed animals and puppets
- Irvine T-shirts, apparel and Klean Kanteens
- Compasses, maps and hiking books
- Board books, pop-up books, sticker books and coloring books for tots
- Sustainably-made items for the home
- Native plants
- Gift memberships
...And be sure to check out our ever-expanding book section! We cover everything green-related, from backyard birding to creating your own composting unit to just plain cooking well in Maryland!
Every purchase supports keeping Irvine green and FREE!
Tuesday through Friday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
To contact the store, contact