If you have already vowed to live green, then a wedding at Irvine is the perfect choice for your nuptials. Irvine is the premiere site for eco-friendly weddings in Maryland. Our state-of-the-art, green facility in Owings Mills acommodates green wedding ceremonies and receptions, and includes breathtaking views of Caves Valley on 116 bucolic acres.
Download our green weddings brochure.
We have made our own vow – to provide beautiful weddings that reflect our conservation efforts.
- Our 17,200-square-foot building is environmentally sound and our site conserves and preserves natural resources.
- Our caterers are green.
- Our Nature Store offers personalized ways to green your invitations, favors, gifts and bridal registry.
- Our Preferred Vendors List features businesses that offer eco-friendly alternatives to your bridal needs from organic pedicures to sustainably grown flowers.
OUR VENUE IS UNIQUELY GREEN.
We protect nature by restoring the habitats of animals living in forests, wetlands and meadows on our site and we teach others to do the same. We conserve energy in many forms: lighting, heating and cooling. We have a green roof above the Nature Store, full of plants that absorb water to slow run-off (and erosion). The green roof also deflects the heat of the sun, which cools the building. We conserve water with low-flow fixtures throughout, and rain barrels collect and re-use water that runs off the roof top. The pervious parking lot allows rain water to filter slowly, minimizing run-off and erosion.
At Irvine, the details of your green wedding event matter. We have the resources to green every aspect of your special day.
What are people saying about weddings at Irvine? Take a look!
Download our green weddings brochure. This brochure talks in detail about our spaces and their capacities.
Our fee for an evening event on a weekend (Friday-Sunday) from April 1 through October 31 is $3,500. For wedding pricing in other months, please call us.
WEDDING RENTAL FEES
Events run for a total of 9 hours (2 hours of set up, 6 total hours of the event and 1 hour of clean up).
Included in our standard fee are the following:
- Outdoor wedding ceremony site at a gazebo overlook (accommodates 150 standing guests)
- Outdoor wedding ceremony site at outdoor amphitheatre (accommodates 175 seated guests)
- Spacious, top-of-the-line, all-weather 30’ x 75’ tent for reception (accomodates 150 seated guests)
- Tables, 200 standard white chairs and a 16 x 16 dance floor
- Use of our "green" building
- Free parking for guests
- Exhibit Gallery (for cocktails or alternative indoor ceremony location)
- Multi-purpose Rooms (could set up as bridal prep room or gift room with guest book)
- Selection of excellent, pre-screened caterers who use sustainable practices, including Kosher caterers
- Beautiful views of the Caves Valley, hiking trails and more
Already in love with Irvine and want to reserve your date? A non-refundable down payment of $1,000 is required to reserve your date.
NOTE: September 2013 is completely booked. The only remaining October 2013 date is 10/26.
Want to see the space in person? Feel free to drop by any day between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. to walk around Irvine and get an idea of the space yourself. Or, please
to one of the following upcoming tours of Irvine's incredible space:
- Friday, May 10 at 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 28 at 6 p.m.
- Saturday, June 1 at noon.
- Thursday, June 13 at 5:30 p.m.
- And by appointment.
Our preferred caterers can be found in our full rental packet. See some more great photos of our space. For more information, please contact