If you have already vowed to live green, then a wedding at Irvine is the perfect choice for your nuptials. Irvine is the premiere site for eco-friendly weddings in Maryland. Our state-of-the-art, green facility in Owings Mills accommodates green wedding ceremonies and receptions, and includes breathtaking views of Caves Valley on 116 bucolic acres.
Download our green weddings brochure.
We have made our own vow – to provide beautiful weddings that reflect our conservation efforts.
- Our 17,200-square-foot building is environmentally sound and our site conserves and preserves natural resources.
- Our caterers are green.
- Our Nature Store offers personalized ways to green your invitations, favors, gifts and bridal registry.
- Our Preferred Vendors List features businesses that offer eco-friendly alternatives to your bridal needs from organic pedicures to sustainably grown flowers.
OUR VENUE IS UNIQUELY GREEN.
We protect nature by restoring the habitats of animals living in forests, wetlands and meadows on our site and we teach others to do the same. We conserve energy in many forms: lighting, heating and cooling. We have a green roof above the Nature Store, full of plants that absorb water to slow run-off (and erosion). The green roof also deflects the heat of the sun, which cools the building. We conserve water with low-flow fixtures throughout, and rain barrels collect and re-use water that runs off the roof top. The pervious parking lot allows rain water to filter slowly, minimizing run-off and erosion.
At Irvine, the details of your green wedding event matter. We have the resources to green every aspect of your special day.
What are people saying about weddings at Irvine? Take a look!
- Charm City Wed
- Elizabeth Bailey Weddings
- Mick Lerlop Photography
- Wendy Hickok Photography 1 2
- Green Karat
- Zeffert and Gold Catering & Event Planning
- Save the Kales (Cooking Community Compassion)
- Wedding Wire
- Jackson Photography
- Cake and Pictures: The Pantry
- Rose Pedal's Vegan Weddings
- Corinne and Mike's Wedding at Irvine
- Photography By Brea
- Dunks Photo-blog
- Rustic Weddings
- Jennifer McMenamin Photography
- Wordless Wedding: Sachini & Michael’s Blended Buddhist Jewish Ceremony
- Jennifer Smutek Photography (Great shots of indoor setup in case it rains!)
Download our green weddings brochure. This brochure talks in detail about our spaces and their capacities.
WEDDING RENTAL FEES
Our fee for an evening event on a weekend (Friday-Sunday) from April 1 through November 2 is $3,800. For wedding pricing in other months, please call us.
Events run for a total of 9 hours (2 hours of set up, 6 total hours of the event and 1 hour of clean up).
Included in our standard fee are the following:
- Your choice of three outdoor wedding ceremony sites:
- The gazebo overlook (accommodates 130 standing guests)
- Our outdoor amphitheater (accommodates 175 seated guests)
- Wedding point (accommodates 175 seated guests)
- Spacious all-weather 30’ x 75’ tent for reception (accommodates 140-150 seated guests)
- Tables, 200 standard white chairs and a 16 x 16 dance floor
- Use of our green building
- Free parking for guests
- Exhibit Gallery (for cocktails or alternative indoor ceremony location)
- Multi-purpose Rooms (could set up as bridal prep room or gift room with guest book)
- Selection of excellent, pre-screened caterers who use sustainable practices, including Kosher caterers
- Campfire (perfect for post-wedding-cake s'mores)
- Beautiful views of the Caves Valley, hiking trails and more
- Saturday, July 12 at noon.
- Thursday, July 31 at 6 p.m.
- Thursday, August 7 at 6 p.m.
- Sunday, August 24 at 2 p.m.
- Friday, September 12 at 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday, September 27 at 2 p.m.
- Saturday, October 18 at 3 p.m.
- And by appointment.